Forum de L'Aube Noire - Bienvenue sur le forum de notre guilde, L'Aube noire et bonne visite ;)

Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum
 PortailPortail FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

l good," but would not commit to being a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum :: Avancée PvE :: Equipement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: l good," but would not commit to being a Répondre en citant

CALGARY - A couple of unlucky breaks prevented the Calgary Flames from potentially celebrating a victory Wednesday night.Justin Abdelkader and Henrik Zetterberg each had a goal and an assist as the Detroit Red Wings built up a two-goal lead and survived a some close calls in the third period — including a shot that hit the post and a waved off goal — to beat Calgary 3-2.Its tough in here right now, said Flames captain Mark Giordano. I thought a couple breaks go the other way and we at least get it to overtime. We have to take some positives out of that.Riley Sheahan also scored for Detroit (22-10-9), which has won five of its last seven games. The Red Wings have won two of their first three games on a six-game road trip.Mason Raymond and Mikael Backlund scored for Calgary (21-17-3). The Flames are 3-2-0 with one game to go in a six-game homestand.This game is so fast, sometimes the game goes on your side, some other times, its just not there, said Flames coach Bob Hartley. The bottom line is we worked hard but we gave the first two goals. We missed assignments on those first two goals. We made it tough.Detroit took a 2-1 lead at 17:28 of the second period.Zetterberg started the sequence by beating Sean Monahan on a face-off deep in the Flames end, and finished it by firing an Abdelkader pass behind Jonas Hiller for his 10th of the season.For Zetterberg, playing in his 800th career game, thats 10 goals on the season — five of which have come in the last nine games.Its always nice to get goals nowadays. Obviously this game is a little bit more special, Zetterberg said. We played the way we wanted to and I think thats important. It was nice to see we bounced back after the Vancouver loss to win the last two games.The same trio struck again 2:03 into the third period to make it 3-1. Moving the puck around smartly on the power play, Gustav Nyquist set up Abdelkader at the corner of the goal crease.Staring at a wide open net, Abdelkaders initial shot rattled off the far post but it came right back to him and he buried his career-high 11th goal for the eventual winner.I probably had more time to sit it down and take it easy but I dont know why, I just decided to one-time it and luckily it came right back to me and I had a chance to put it in. So I can laugh about that one, said Abdelkader.Calgary cut the deficit to 3-2 on Backlunds short-handed goal at 5:13 of the third period. But despite coming on strong, Calgary could not get the game back to even.Nine seconds into a Detroit penalty, Jonathan Ericsson fired the puck over the glass. While replays showed it went straight out of play, the officials — without that benefit — huddled to discuss the play and did not assess a penalty.Flames defenceman T.J. Brodie hit the goal post shortly after.A Paul Byron goal with 1:20 left in the game was waved off because just seconds before, Wings goaltender Petr Mrazek had his helmet knocked off when Ericsson pushed Curtis Glencross into him.I dont know if he would have got over and made the save or had a chance on it but thats obviously a tough break to happen at that time in the game, said Giordano. Unfortunately, it probably cost us a goal tonight.Calgary did not take advantage of four power plays throughout the game. Ranked 26th entering the game, the Flames power play is 3 for 38 in its last 11 contests. Detroit entered the night ranked fourth in penalty killing.Our penalty kill was great tonight. We had some big kills, said Abdelkader, who was the player in the box for two of Calgarys four chances. Whether its penalty kill or power play, both of those can create equal momentum for you and that was no different tonight.Hiller entered the game halfway through the second period in relief of Karri Ramo. Making his first start since Dec. 16, a game in which he was pulled after four goals on 13 shots, Ramo again only made it halfway through the game.This time, Ramo had 12 saves and was locked in a 1-1 tie when he was injured in a collision with Raphael Diaz. Racing out of his crease to dive and knock the puck away from Drew Miller, Ramo was kneed in the head by Diaz, who was chasing after Miller. Ramo had to be helped off the ice.We should have more news tomorrow, said Hartley. Its sad for Karri because he worked so hard. He got sick before Christmas, lost a start at that time and he battled back. He seemed ready for tonights game.Back in the line-up after being scratched the past two games, Raymond gave the Flames a 1-0 lead 2:27 into the game. His shot from a sharp angle was stopped but the rebound came back to him and he circled behind the net and tucked in his first goal since Oct. 19.Raymond (shoulder) had missed 18 games before returning in early December. However, he found himself in the press box after being held without a point in 10 games.The Red Wings tied it at 7:58 when Sheahan burned down the wing, made a nice move to beat Deryk Engelland to the outside, then put a perfect shot over Ramos shoulder. Cody Kessler Jaguars Jersey . -- Albert Pujols is thrilled to have a reason to forget about his first two disappointing seasons with the Los Angeles Angels. Will Richardson Jaguars Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. http://www.jaguarsfootballpro.com/Jaguars-Will-Richardson-Jersey/ .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. Niles Paul Jaguars Jersey . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. DJ Chark Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post.PITTSBURGH -- The first slump of Gregory Polancos major league career didnt last very long. Polanco hit a two-run homer and reached base three times, and the Pittsburgh Pirates won for the fifth time in six games, 5-1 over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday night. The 22-year-old phenom entered his fourth week in the majors without a hit in 12 at-bats over his previous three starts, dropping his average 50 points to .288. But a night after singling in his first pinch-hit at-bat, Polanco doubled, walked and hit his third home run. "This game is all about adjustments," Polanco said. "You have to adjust quick. The faster you adjust, the better you do." Charlie Morton continued his effective pitching at home for Pittsburgh, which clinched its fourth consecutive series victory. Morton (5-9) limited Arizona to one run, five hits and three walks in six innings to lower his ERA at PNC Park to 2.13. Pittsburgh (44-40) has won nine of 11 and moved a season-best four games over .500. "We had a bad April. We dug a hole," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "Weve been digging out. Thats all were doing right now, is digging out." Polanco has taken the opposite approach, reaching safely in 19 of 21 major league games. His line-drive shot to right off Chase Anderson in the second inning gave the Pirates a 3-0 lead. "Its fun to watch him," Hurdle said. "Hes got skills and he pays attention. The league has adjusted to him to some degree already and now hes starting to fire back a little bit." Paul Goldschmidt went 3 for 4 with a run for the Diamondbacks, who have lost three straight. Last-place Arizona had three errors. "We made some mistakes tonight, and it came back to haunt us," Goldschmidt said. "Thats uncharacteristic of this team and these guys; we take a lot of pride on our defence. . Tonight we didnt get it done." Andrew McCutchen of the PPirates, who earlier in the day was named NL player of the month for June, did not play the field in the ninth inning.dddddddddddd He fouled a ball off his left foot and winced in pain in the eighth, but continued his at-bat and singled. After the game, McCutchen said, "Im good to go . feel good," but would not commit to being able to start Thursdays game. Morton has worked into the sixth inning during all eight of his home starts this season and has allowed four earned runs over 33 2-3 innings in his past five starts at home. "When I got into a tight spot I made some good pitches," Morton said. "But I really didnt get ahead of guys. I think when I did get in a situation where some pitches had to be made, I made some pretty good pitches." Justin Wilson, Tony Watson and Mark Melancon each worked a scoreless inning for Pittsburgh. Run-scoring hits by Starling Marte and McCutchen in the eighth inning eliminated a save opportunity for Melancon. Russell Martin went 2 for 3 with a walk for the Pirates. Anderson (5-4) allowed 11 baserunners and did not get out of the fourth inning. "I wasnt able to establish the inside part of the plate tonight and just didnt do a good job of putting myself in good counts to be successful," Anderson said. "That games on me, for sure." NOTES: Reigning NL MVP McCutchen led the NL -- or tied for the lead -- in extra-base hits (20), home runs (Cool and RBIs (25). . . A day after blowing his fourth save in 23 opportunities this season, Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said Addison Reed would remain his closer. ... Pirates LHP Francisco Liriano, who has been on the DL since June 11 because of an oblique strain, threw a simulated game Wednesday. He indicated it went well but no specifics were offered about a return. ... RHP Vance Worley starts for Pittsburgh on Thursday against RHP Roberto Hernandez (3-7, 4.26). Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum :: Avancée PvE :: Equipement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation