Forum de L'Aube Noire - Bienvenue sur le forum de notre guilde, L'Aube noire et bonne visite ;)

Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum
 PortailPortail FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

positive for stimulants that are banned under the NFL policy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum :: Avancée PvE :: Equipement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: positive for stimulants that are banned under the NFL policy Répondre en citant

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. - Roddy White finally looked himself Thursday, his right foot propped up on a stool in front of his locker, a big smile on his face as he talked about his ankle and hamstring. He hasnt felt this good all season. It showed. White is confident hell be back in the lineup for the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, nearly a month after his last game and closer to 100 per cent than hes been since training camp. He was close to playing last weekend at Carolina after returning to practice late in the week, but the Falcons decided to err on the side of caution this time. White acknowledges that it might have been a mistake to play at the beginning of the season when he was clearly still bothered by a high ankle sprain. "Any time youre an athlete, your body finds ways to overcompensate for any injuries you have," White said. "I wanted to be out there with my teammates from the start of the season. ... Should I have rested it? Maybe so. Maybe I would be completely healthy by now and ready to go. But it is what it is at this point. Im ready to play now. I can go out there and try to help get this thing turned around." The Falcons (2-6) are one of the leagues most disappointing teams, largely because of a major series of injuries that took out the teams other top receiver, Julio Jones, for the rest of the season. Atlanta hosts the first-place Seattle Seahawks (8-1) on Sunday, having lost five of its last six games. "Its always frustrating when you dont win," White said. "Its more difficult when youre not affecting the game. Its tough just sitting on the sideline. You want to be out there. You want to help your team." White has been listed as limited during both practices this week, but that is merely a precaution to make sure he can handle the workload. So far, so good. "Im pretty sure Im going to be out there on Sunday," he said. "I wanted to get out there and have a full week of practice before I played in a game. This is the first full week Ive gone through. So Ill be ready to play." White was initially injured in a preseason game, spraining his right ankle. He played the first five games but hardly looked like a player who was just the fifth in NFL history to have three consecutive seasons with at least 90 catches and 1,200 yards receiving. He had only 14 catches for 129 yards and no touchdowns before injuring his left hamstring in Week 5. The Falcons were off the following week, and White has since missed three straight games — snapping a streak of 133 straight games he had played in since entering the league in 2005. With Jones and White both on the sideline, quarterback Matt Ryan has been forced to rely on a patched-together receiving corps that includes Drew Davis, known mainly for his work on special teams, and former scout team player Darius Johnson. Its no secret that tight end Tony Gonzalez is Ryans favourite target, so opposing defences have taken extra steps to shut him down. Ryan has tried to be more aggressive in getting the ball to those lining up on the outside, but the result has been seven interceptions in the last two games. Not surprisingly, Ryan is eager to add a healthy White to the mix for the second half of the season. "Hes been a really, really good player for us for a long time," the quarterback said. "Its tough to replace the explosiveness he brings. We would love to have him back whenever that is." NOTES: OT Sam Baker (knee), DT Peria Jerry (toe) and LB Stephen Nicholas (thigh) remained limited in practice. DT Corey Peters (knee) was out for the second day in a row. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org ___ Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Online . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field. Youth Christian Kirk Jersey . Defenceman Tessa Bonhomme was among three players released from the team Tuesday morning along with defenceman Brigette Lacquette of Waterhen, Man. http://www.wholesalecardinalsjerseys.com/?tag=youth-pat-tillman-jersey . Claude Noel will be the man behind the bench when the team hits the ice of the MTS Centre to begin its inaugural season. Cheap Stitched Cardinals Jerseys .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Youth Mason Cole Jersey . On the eve of the 2013-14 NBA season, he can finally take a step back and allow his team to do the talking. DAVIE, Fla. -- Dion Jordan of the Miami Dolphins has been suspended for the first four games of the season after testing positive for a stimulant prohibited under the NFLs policy on use of performance-enhancing substances. The Dolphins announced the suspension Thursday. In a statement released by the team, Jordan took "full responsibility" for the positive test. "I recently learned from the NFL that I tested positive for stimulants that are banned under the NFL policy," Jordans statement read. "I worked carefully with my advisors and the union to investigate the test results, and I take full responsibility for the test results." Jordans statement also included an apology for the "impact of this situation" on his teammates, coaches, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, his fans and family. "We were disappointed to learn about Dions suspension," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said through the team. "Dion has accepted responsibility for his actions and is committed to improving, both on and off the field, in preparation for the upcoming year.dddddddddddd" Jordan was the third overall pick in the 2013 draft out of Oregon. He says he added more than 15 pounds of bulk this off-season in an effort to improve his game, earning praise from Philbin for being able to play faster as well. "I would never sacrifice my speed for weight," Jordan said last month. He played in all 16 games with Miami a year ago, with 26 tackles and two sacks. Jordan will be able to participate in training camp and preseason games. Once the regular season starts he will not be permitted to be part of the Dolphins active roster until Sept. 29, according to an NFL spokesman. Jordan will miss games against AFC East rivals New England and Buffalo, as well as matchups with Kansas City and Oakland. The first game he would be eligible for would be Oct. 12 against Green Bay, a game that follows the Dolphins bye week. "I will continue to work extremely hard during training camp and preseason," Jordan said. "During the suspension, I will stay in top shape and will be ready to contribute upon my return." Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum :: Avancée PvE :: Equipement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation