Forum de L'Aube Noire - Bienvenue sur le forum de notre guilde, L'Aube noire et bonne visite ;)

Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum
 PortailPortail FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

outpointing Armenian-born Vanes Martirosyan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum :: Avancée PvE :: Equipement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: outpointing Armenian-born Vanes Martirosyan Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE -- These Oakland Athletics, they wont back down. Not when confronted by an angry opponent, not when theyre dodging inside fastballs and definitely not when trailing late in the game. Pinch-hitter Stephen Vogt singled in the tiebreaking run in the 11th inning, and the Athletics got home runs from Josh Donaldson and Derek Norris in a 4-3 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night. It was the sixth win in seven games for the Athletics, who own the best record in the AL (38-23) and the best road record in the majors (21-11). In the third inning, Donaldson tagged Manny Machado in the chest near third base for the third out, causing Machado to lose his balance and topple backward. Machado quickly stood up and yelled close-up at Donaldson, apparently questioning the force of the tag, and players from both sides crowded around the duo before Orioles manager Buck Showalter pulled Machado away. "I just tried to tag the guy. I was walking over there to go pick his helmet up for him, then he jumps up and starts yelling at me," Donaldson said. "I dont know what happened on his end, but Im just trying to do my job and play the game of baseball." Machado said: "Right play, he made the right play, but I just didnt agree on the tag that he made on me and I just had to get up and confront him. You get in the heat of the moment and things start flying." That appeared to be the end of it, but with two outs and nobody on in the sixth inning, Orioles starter Wei-Yin Chen threw an inside pitch near Donaldsons chin. After retreating from the batters box, Donaldson smiled knowingly. But he expressed anger minutes later, when Chen hit him with another inside fastball. "I understand them pitching in. Thats fine," Donaldson said. "It was just on my hand. (Baltimores) Nellie Cruz took one on the hand just the other day, and he doesnt seem too fond of that either." In the eighth, though, the As trailed 3-2. Pinch-hitter Coco Crisp drew a walk from Darren ODay, stole second and scored on a two-out single by Yoenis Cespedes. That led to Oaklands eighth win this season when trailing after seven innings. "We dont give up until that last out is made," Oakland starter Tommy Milone said. "You see if in the last few games, it seems like were always in every game, and we find ways to win." John Jaso led off the 11th with a pinch-hit double off Evan Meek (0-2). With one out, Gold Glove shortstop J.J. Hardy botched a grounder, his fourth error in two games. Meek went to third on the play and scored when Vogt hit a liner to left. Fernando Abad (1-2) worked the 10th and Sean Doolittle got three outs for his eighth save. The Orioles missed a chance to win it in the 10th when Nick Markakis was thrown out at the plate by Moss on Adam Jones one-out single to right. Cruz was then cut down trying to steal home. "Saw it, felt it, went for it, didnt work out," Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. Prior to that, Chen retired 10 straight batters. Chen gave up two runs -- both on homers -- in 6 1-3 innings. Milone allowed three runs and eight hits in six innings. Donaldson put the As up 1-0 in the first with his 17th home run, and Norris connected leading off the second. Baltimore used three straight two-out singles, the last by rookie Jonathan Schoop, to get a run back in the bottom of the second. Chris Davis tied it in the fourth with an opposite-field drive to left, and Machado homered in the fifth for a 3-2 lead. NOTES: The Orioles put RHP Miguel Gonzalez (strained right oblique) on the 15-day DL, recalled RHP Tim Berry from Double-A Bowie, purchased the contract of Meek from Triple-A Norfolk and optioned RHP Preston Guilmet to the same club. ... Kevin Gausman replaced Gonzalez as Baltimores starter vs. Oakland on Saturday. The As will call upon right-hander Sonny Gray (6-1, 2.45 ERA). ... Former Orioles closer Jim Johnson returned to Baltimore for the first time since being traded during the off-season. "A lot of memories. Its obviously different going into a different clubhouse. Its cool," Johnson said. ... Oakland has homered in 14 straight games. ... LHP Johan Santana, who hoped to make a comeback with the Orioles, tore his Achilles tendon in extended spring training and is lost for the year. Sam Hubbard Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Billy Price Bengals Jersey . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Preston-Brown-Jersey/ . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. Billy Price Jersey . "Its embarrassing what were doing here," leading scorer Phil Kessel said Wednesday. The most recent failed season came with even more pain than the six that preceded it. There was no hint of an impending implosion when the Leafs came roaring out of the all-star break with back-to-back games against Pittsburgh -- a 5-4 shootout loss followed by a 1-0 win the next night.CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas -- Mikey Garcia stopped defending champion Rocky Martinez 56 seconds into the eighth round Saturday night to take the WBO junior lightweight title. The 25-year-old Garcia, from Oxnard, Calif., floored Martinez with an uppercut, sending the Puerto Rican fighter to the canvas for the first time in his career. "I thought it was a very good punch when I landed it," Garcia said. "I felt I really hurt him, enough to where he wouldnt get up. I had a feeling it would be over after I connected." Garcia improved to 33-0 with his 28th knockout. Martinez dropped to 27-2-2. After falling down with 15 seconds left in the second round, Garcia weathered through five mostly calm rounds at American Bank Center before launching his attack in the sixth. Garcia finished the seventh round by connecting on a right uppercut and, with many in the crowd of 5,124 cheering him, ended it in the eighth. "I felt his power from the very first punch," said the 30-year-old Martinez, whose last bout was a 12-round split decision in April against previously undefeated Diego Magdaleno. "Hes a strong fighter. I knew I was fighting a high quality opponent and I knew when I knocked him down the first time that he wasnt hurt." The two fighters were on the same card Jan. 19 in New York when Garcia won the WBO world featherweight title with an eight-round technical decision over Orlando Salido, and Martinez held on to his junior lightweight belt with a draw against Juan Burgos. Garcia was stripped of his featherweight title in June, when he failed to make weight for a defence against Juan Manuel Lopez. On Friday, Garcia weighed in a quarter-pound under the 130-pound limit. Martinez connected on only 14 per cent of his punches, including 10 per cent of his jabss.dddddddddddd Garcia, who came into the fight in the rare position of both challenger and favourite, connected on nearly half of his 127 power punches, which included the 16th knockout punch in his last 18 fights. In the final three rounds, Garcia landed 52 punches to Martinezs eight. The bout was the main event on a nine-match slate. In a rematch of a 2007 fight in Bridgeport, Conn., 37-year-old Vic Darchinyan seemed ready avenge the loss that cost him the IBF flyweight title, but 31-year-old Filipino star Nonito Donaire floored him twice in the eighth round. Donaire improved to 32-2 with his 20th knockout, and Darchinyan fell to 39-6-1 "We were doing great up until that point," Darchinyan said. "I felt I was winning the fight. He caught me with a few shots and thats just the way it goes." Donaire connected on more than half of his power punches. He had surgery on his right shoulder after his most recent fight, a loss by decision to Guillermo Rigondeaux. "Vic hit me hard and it felt like he broke my jaw earlier in the fight and all I was thinking was, Im going to lose," Donaire said. "But I continued fighting and found an opportunity to land a great shot." Demetrius Andrade, from Providence, R.I., won the vacant WBO junior middleweight title, outpointing Armenian-born Vanes Martirosyan in a split decision. Andrade improved to 20-0, and Martirosyan dropped to 33-1-1. "We stuck to our game plan, which was jab, jab, jab," Andrade said. "We werent prepared for the fast knockdown and we had to play a little catch-up after that." In the first featured fight, Jamaicas Nicholas Walters (23-0, 19 KOs) claimed the WBA featherweight title with a fourth-round technical knockout of Mexicos Alberto Garza (25-6-1). Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de L'Aube Noire Index du Forum :: Avancée PvE :: Equipement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation